We are looking for volunteers that would be interested in becoming a State Social Media Coordinator for their home state.
The State Social Media Coordinator would initially be responsible for the following:
- Recruit new bloggers to join the blogger directory
- Be a potential liaison between bloggers and PR Companies when planning local events
- Schedule and plan local meetups at your discretion
- Submit local events to our Social Media Calendar
- Submit local blogger communities to our Blogger Communities Directory
- Open to other suggestions and ideas, be creative!
If you are interested in applying to be the State Social Media Coordinator, please fill out the form below.
The following Social Media Coordinator positions have been filled: Northern California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Texas